Saturday, February 15, 2014

A Wonderful Valentine’s Day!

Valentine’s Day was a really nice day, it started with a test in our Telugu class which went great and I got a call from McKay after!  I went out with a translator in hopes of getting another interview but it was unsuccessful; the place we went to did give my translator and I eggs though! Haha So that was random but nice… We’ve all been getting sick this week so today was just a nice day for all of us to try and get feeling better by resting.  I had a wonderful time finishing the end of my book that I’ve been reading, Pride and Prejudice!!!!!  Dad I know how much fun you’ve had watching that movie with me since it’s our favorite, and since I didn’t bring the movie with me (luckily some other girls did!), I thought it would be great to read it instead!  So I’m sure you understand the joy it’s been to have the book with me on this trip ;) haha! Anyways, we all decided to go back to our favorite Pizza Hut restaurant for a special Valentine’s Day dinner!  That was super good!  One guy even tried to propose to one of the girls!  Don’t worry we ran away, seriously we hopped into the closest rigshaw and drove off!  After we safely arrived home, we had a fun movie night watching the Princess Diaries and drawing henna tattoos on ourselves! McKay called and talked to me again and so it was just a really great day!  This morning (Saturday morning my time and Friday night Utah time) McKay and I had set up a Valentine’s Skype date J it was so cute, wonderful, and fun!  During our date I had the most wonderful delivery that came to my house.  McKay had surprised me by sending me a huge beautiful heart-shaped flower arrangement of red roses, a teddy bear, Valentine chocolates, and a letter!!!!!!  It was so cute I died!!! He is amazing!!!  It was the best! Such a fun and memorable Valentine’s Day!!!  Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!!!

Me and my handsome date!


Oh my gosh I love roses!!!

Such a sweet and wonderful surprise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment